Thursday, September 25, 2008

FYI... I read I just don't update



8 Things I am Passionate About:



  • My new family (Cathrine)

  • My old friends

  • My country

  • The Gospel of Happiness

  • MUSIC!!

  • My Garden

  • Anything old school (Frank Sinatra, chivalry, Victorian homes etc.)

  • Antiques (the hunting for and collecting of...)
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:



  • Frick

  • "well crap..."

  • shoulda woulda coulda ... didn't

  • ige (ex: shoe-ige, or suck-ige)

  • "I'll break your face!!!"

  • Shut up

  • what? (Just in general.. I never know whats going on... )

  • I hate you! (I don't really ... it means I love you coming from me)

8 Things I want to do before I Die:



  • Go sky diving

  • Join the Navy

  • Go on a mission

  • Climb Mt Everest

  • graduate college... uhg

  • Meet the president

  • Open a pizza parlor

  • Run for Governor


8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:



  • Pain is weakness leaving the body.

  • Life is easy... like nailing Jello to a tree.

  • Women are complicated

  • Love is VERY complicated

  • numbers 3 and 4 ... are worth the effort

  • Good always wins

  • Just because something isn't true, doesn't mean you can't believe it.

  • You can be bitter.. or you can be better

8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:



  • China

  • India

  • Denmark

  • England

  • Egypt

  • Rome

  • Jerusalem

  • Russia

8 Things I Currently Need or Want:



  • The PIN number to my new ATM card... I lost/ forgot it..

  • A prime rib sandwich (I'm addicted to Quiznos)

  • Cathrine

  • MORE CUSTOMERS!!! (I've had the doors open for an hour and have not helped even one person....)

  • more money... (never hurts)

  • some new jeans

  • My check stub

  • An America First Credit Union In Tooele (thats where I work)

8 people I tag

Cathrine... who I doubt reads my blog anymore. ummm Edith, Duane, and susie.. and YOU!!! whoever you are... you know.

2 comments:

Beckstreet said...

Fine, Mister, "I-read-just-not-update" Thanks for the long overdue update. YOu didn't go off and elope with Catherine did you? The whole "my new family-Catherine" hinted at such. You better not have. I kill you. We be wanting to see a weddin'.

Shell and Brian said...

When is your wedding anyway? Mine is on friday and I still need to get you an invitation. I swear I didn't forget about you, I don't have your address.