Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Step one, part one

The hotel. When the recruiter kept telling me we were going to the hotel ... My first impulse was to tell him I'm not that kind of girl. But when it comes to the government I find it best to just do what they say and not ask and question that would make you look stupid. I of course was not going for an overnighter witha slightly questionable recruiter. I found out that the hotel is where you go the night before meld so that they can make sure you eat and wake up on time before you go to have your privacy thoroughly Invaded by some army doctor. Myexperience was great. Though I ruining roommates was less then awesome. The room we got had a couch that had a hideawaybed and also had one king size bed. I quickly judge that my roommate was timid and nonconfrontational and I took the king size.. Poor kid. Can't let people walk all over you like that. I hope he makes it through today without crying. Nobody wants to see that.

1 comment:

Toners said...

oh my god, I don't have interwebz at my house and missed this!

I am so proud of you for doing something like this for your family. It takes a lot of courage, a lot of strength, a lot of tough.

You are no longer name-stealer. You're private name-stealer.