Monday, August 24, 2009

ode to the Olympus - Stylus Tough 12-Megapixel Digital Camera

This fancy little camera is waterproof, shockproof, crushproof, and freezeproof, plus it's 12MP to boot. techinically the statment I made the "I" have a new camera is not correct. I acctually purchased this camera for my wife for her birthday. But what's hers is mine, and whats mine is... well.... also mine. This camera came with a $379 pricetag and for what it is thats a pretty average price. not too bad...
here are some pictures of it.. obviously I didnt take them since they are pictures of the camera... they are the stock photos from bestbuys website.












2 comments:

Toners said...

sharing is goooooooood :D

I have Photo Shop 3 I think. Old one, but it works good on my computer. I don't have a huge harddrive and it takes up like 30% of it.

Shell and Brian said...

I miss you guys. Would you and catherine ever want to double with us?